You know that Prada Sign On Gossip Girl?


Remember that Prada Marfa sign in Serena van der Woodsen's posh Upper East Side apartment? The one that hypnotized fashion lovers everywhere? Well I certainly do, and it's been on my must have decor list since those GG days.


Yesterday, I had a light bulb moment that was a few years over do. I thought to myself, "Hey!" "You draw, why not make your own Prada Marfa sign?"

CREATING YOUR OWN  

I found a blank canvas that you can find at any craft store like Michaels or JoAnn's. Canvases can range from $10-$40 depending on size, but craft stores ALWAYS have coupons that save you at least 40%-50% off. 

I drew the Prada Marfa myself, but if drawing isn't your strong point, you can trace the letters, or ask someone to draw them for you. Once you have your letters drawn, get some black paint and just fill in the words. You'll have your own Prada Marfa sign in no time! XOXO Gossip Girl



 FINISHED PRODUCT 


                                            

4 comments :

  1. I love this! Great idea for the fashion-forward, modern home. Also loving the bold pink walls:) they compliment your sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks So Much!!! I was so worried it wouldn't turn out right! lol Thanks for stopping my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome! Thanks a ton for visiting my blog and for the sweet comments!! Maroon 5 is wonderful, isn't it?;) Thanks again, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://fineartamerica.com/products/switch.html?favoritestransfer=true&favoriteid=6728832 they also have prints

    ReplyDelete